Skip to content
- Companies have a minimum budget of less than $30,000 per year. CEOs expect miracles and dramatic results quickly or from a very limited budget.
- Companies sell everything to everyone, and can’t identify their target market.
- CEOs are hard to reach, not engage, and cancel appointments repeatedly.
- CEOs don’t know what they want or are fishing for information.
- CEOs don’t have a vision for how the agency can fit into their hobby business.
- CEOs practice “hurry up and wait”.
- CEOs who believe they need 100 blog posts but are not sure exactly why.
- CEOs who just want a “copywriter” for one project, not thinking of the bigger picture of how content affects marketing/sales, don’t have a plan for the content that is created
- People who “have one person” for design and web development